Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SNOW!
Hello everyone....it seems like I am always too BUSY to post.
Anyway we have been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to sit down and update my blog. So I'm going to catch you all up now.
It was December 11th and about 5 something in the morning and my cell phone started ringing. All I could think is someone had died. By the time I got to it the phone had stopped ringing but I glanced outside and saw something we don't see too often in South Louisiana.
SNOW!!!
I scrambled through the house and woke up the boys, Logen didn't believe me and went back to bed. Regretting it later on. But Brae had a blast in with this white stuff. We let Cort sleep in and woke him at day break.
At about 9 am Ryan made Logen get up and he was so upset with himself for not waking earlier.
The boys had sooo much fun....
(By the way no one had died, it was just my cousins wife letting us know it was snowing. Thanks Tasha.)
The "Dog" had more fun then the kids.
Brae making snow angels.

Cort wasn't sure if he wanted to go outside. He watched for about 30 minutes and then decided to go. He had a blast.


Logen finally woke-up and went play.

Cort.

My boys!

No gloves!

Brae in the wee hours of the morning.


Our Winter Wonder Land...

Looks like he is in a Blizzard!

No comments: